Thursday, October 04, 2007
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Today's market trend
I am writing this article for the sake of person who is planning to start business in India.
There are few things I would like to notify before I will discuss the market trend.
1. India's economic growth gone approximately 10%.
2. People are going for cheaper place to purchase their needs.
3. Retails shop are increasing in India day by day.
4. Every gadget from mobile to car to aero plane everything is using or planning to use electronic device which in turn using software on it to control smoothly.
Software is getting money and travel loosing money.
6. People reducing their time of travel and want cheaper and more places to see in other sense globe are going to become more and more small.
I can see people prefer to go Big bazaar, Food Bazaar, or Food World or Reliance Fresh.
Lets first discuss differences small shop keeper and Big retails chain.
One thing I would like to tell you before going ahead.
Business is making money not just to spend life over profit.
I mean to say make target high.
So let’s begin,
1. Big retail shop use software to control operation and keep shop very clean but not all small retail shop.
2. Big retail shop gives variety or option for your need but not all small retail shop.
3. Big retail shop give discount on your need but not all small retail shop.
4. Big retail shop use to be in prime location but not all small retail shop.
So we can see that this extra thing does not cost much. In place of that, it is giving very transparency in work and the accounts.
In India, we can see people (professionals) use to live in Tier 1 cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata Chennai, and Mumbai. But still market is open for second tier cities and there are very much opportunity for a person to start business there and also in Tier 3 cities. We can find that people live in tier 1 for easiness of life like everything access is easy.
So if government will give stress on second tier cities, they can also get these facilities and people will not insist on tier 1 city. Also there are lot of money is available. There is only need of only person should take initiation and only they try to remove the differences between normal and big retails plus give credit on debit card facilities.
2. Now from railway to any restaurant people look for surety, whether availability will be there.
If yes then they start. It’s very cheap to use software. There are many small software companies give cheap software to them so person should use to communicate with people about availability because first impression is near by last impression.
If we can see that telecomm sector Airtel is getting highest connection and 94% profit.
Reason is so simple Airtel apart from Tier1 cities; it covers all area in India. From in–coming only Airtel can get more profit then Hutch but Hutch only concentrate on major cities, no village. So it is better idea to in my view’s is that person pursuing to start business should concentrate on at least tier 2 cities like Lucknow, Bhopal, patna, and tier three.
So why late, Just starts.
Even people living in major cities are tired of pollution Traffic jam and they are looking for places with coolness and all facilities.
Send me your feedback and your view and the area, where I am lacking.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Watch "traffic signal" from my eyes
Recently I watch a movie named "Traffic signals". Directed by madhur Bhandarkar.
A famous name in Bollywood because of his totally different and reality based story or he scandal with Miss jain.
Here I would like to tell some thing very important about traffic signal.This movie started with a person taking hafta(weekly charge to person who depend on begging or selling cloth or small thing like flower and cleaning vehicle).
This movie was built of lot of thread:-I will talk about all thread which I can still remind.
1. I use to meet people who ask me (because of big bad luck) money and giving excuse like I lost my purse, are from north India, or some time they weep like that u can not stop giving money. So there was a character for that who use to ask money and giving them assurance that he will return money back and asking for contact number also. many people give and many just tell don't be lie. Really his face seems like educated and a software guy.
So I observed that he is part of our society.I think about everyone meet him. So now its choice whether you want to give them or not? give your feedback in this regards.(I am using software guy for person who cheat people by saying he is a software engineer)
2. This guy like a prostitute so once there were purchasing something at that time when prostitute was paying money he stopped her saying i will paying.then she said "kyo rand ka nahin khata"(You don't eat anything given by a prostitute). Later he told her that I use to be hokey player later when his father dead he sold his hokey stick and lot other household, just to enjoy all bad habit. and then he mother ask a person to his house to do sex and that person gave money to her for sex.So software guy told her that he ate a lot of money of a prostitute. her mother was not educated.
This is showing that what can be happen if you are not educated. I always believe that a person should make books as his/her best friend and also he should not have any bad habit.
3. when they were talking to each other these thing, suddenly a maruti omni cab came, person inside that ask that prostitute for sex she tried to give excuse as she was with software guy but he started shouting and then she agree to go with him. and he did sex with her in omni only in front of him and software guy got very sorrow.She did sex. Then next day he got an accident.That prostitute start weeping. This is showing other part of life of a prostitute.
I felt that everyone has there personal life. for them also every time money does not mean.Prostitute can also love.
Monday, April 09, 2007
hi one more fake mail
COMPUTER PROMOTIONAL DRAW
THIS MESSAGE IS FROM THE PROMOTION MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 WORLD CUP BID INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD.
YOU HAVE WON ON THE COMPUTER BALLOT,
THE SUM OF US$ 2 million us dollars
YOUR CLAIMS AGENT.
FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE FUND
Call him on phone +27-73-814-2200SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP BID LOTTERY AWARD.
PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made for the winners of the SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 WORLD CUP BID BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD PROGRAMS, as part of our promotional draws.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.
Note that your email address qualified for the draw, as a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 100-309-7482, with serial number 513-10 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and Bonus number 12 and consequently YOU HAVE won in the Second Category.
Your winning Ticket is Number. 343-221-8756 Your Serial Number. 454-17 Your lucky draw Numbers are. 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 Bonus Number 12 Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/453L/GMSA
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,000,000.00 in cash, which is the winning payout for Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$26,000,000.00 shared among the thirteen(13) international winners in the Second category.
Please be informed that your CHEQUE of the sum of US$2,000,000.00 is now in the wire system bank account insured with your email address together with your winning details which won you this prize, therefore you should contact your agent and give them your full names so that they will Remmite your winning fund to your bank account directly in any country of your choice. under your full names.
Please note that your paying agent, will invite you to their office in Johannesburg South Africa for your immediate payment, you have to hurry up and contact them immediately.
To begin your claim, please call your claim agent immediately, and also to send an urgent message to MR.FRANK MAYO through Phone or Email address email@example.com
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER, JOHANNESBURG 2007 SOUTH AFRICA
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences with your claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: GML-S343-KKT-8811
BATCH NUMBER: 56T-DTH78-SAR99
SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 WORLD CUP BID INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY AWARD PROGRAM IS A BONUS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE 2010 SOCCER WORLD .
CONGRATULATIONS' ONCE AGAIN FROM ALL OUR STAFF AND LOTTERY BOARD MEMBERS.
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY. 2nd Floor SABC Universal Building P.O. Box 91711, Auckland Park, 75 Henley Road. Johannesburg, South Africa.
Mrs. Rosline Williams Mr. Mayo Frank
Copyright © 2007 The National Lottery Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline
100860 8556 2548 9576ZAABLE
Sunday, March 25, 2007
when I was child of 10 yrs
I was in 5 or 6 class when this happened with me
I was suffering from cold so my nose always produce ghee:).
I was with my friends and studying maths in tution.
Only four person were at that time me my two frds(both were brother) and my teacher
I was control my nose.
The ghee was coming very fast.
As I was in front of my teacher so i cannot ask permission to go and clean my now.
As i didnot ask permission the ghee once become 2 feet so I control and I took a big breath and it came inside my nose.
now all sees except my teahcer. Me and both my start laughing and our teacher was unable to recognise :) why they r laughing.
so we laugh that much that he gave punishment with stick.
anyway we were very happy
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
My first day in mycollege
I join Government Engineering college on 21 aug 2000.I came along with my father to take admission in that college.After my joining in that college. we need to come for class after 30 aug(forgot). I came